Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hello Kimmy Builds A Hello Kitty


Last night, I met up with a friend to catch up and celebrate my marathon success. We chose to do it by building a Hello Kitty at Build-A-Bear. Unfortunately, there was only one Hello Kitty left in the store. :( My friend was nice enough to let me have the honor of building her.

First, I pressed the pedal to fill her with stuffing.


Once that was done, I made a wish and gave her heart a little kiss and stuff it inside.


Then it was time for Hello Kitty to get her first bath.


And do a little shopping for a new outfit.



Finally, I registered Hello Kitty and received her birth certificate.


Isn't she pretty?


It's kind of ironic and symbolic that I waited until this year to finally build a Hello Kitty.  I am kind of in a rebuilding phase right now. I am taking stock of what and who is important and exposing myself to new and exciting opportunities, like starting a cupcake business, taking dance classes and getting out more. I am definitely learning a lot and am much stronger and happier for it. So be on the look out... Hello Kitty and I are taking 2011 by storm!


No comments:

Post a Comment