Friday, January 28, 2011

Another Sugar Shout Out!

Wow, for the second day in a row, I came across "me" on a blog I follow. FitSugar, the same blog that I won the Nintendo Wii and EA Sports game from, is having a contest asking people to share their fitness stories about how they are getting in shape in the new year. It is called the Get Fit For 2011 Each week, they pick a winner and that person receives a $100 Nike gift card.

This week, they were asking for pictures to show your fitness routine. Most people posted photos of their gym bags, shoes, gym equipment, but I had a better idea. I was going to post a photo of me crossing the finish line at the marathon. It is definitely visual and my fitness routine is running. Well, it got their attention and once again something I posted on their message board got a "Sugar Shout Out" on the main page. You can read the post here.


Speaking of running, it looks like training for the Gasparilla Distance Classic is in full swing. I was finally able to run 6 miles without feeling uncomfortable or awkward. I guess my body just needed to rest for a couple weeks before getting started again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment